Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ulcer???

On Saturday night while I was getting ready for work, I started passing blood. I really do not like to discuss my BM's but it was ALOT of blood. But, because I like my job, I still went to work. Good thing I did because we were short 2 people. I did not feel good the whole time I was there. At approx. 3 A.M. I went into a residents room to answer his call light. The next thing I remember real well is getting in the blazer with Tibby at about 3:30 A.M. The charge nurse at the care center tried to get my blood pressure but said she had a hard time finding it. My pulse was up to 150----way too high. I did not want to leave work until the work was done but they made me--I do not remember that at all. Tibby took me to the ER. It was determined that I probably have a bleeding ulcer. Now on Friday I get to go to the hospital and swallow the scope!!!!! The bleeding has slowed down but I still feel weak and tired. I'll let you know how Friday goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment