Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I have a problem........

Hi, my name is Tammy and I have a problem. I am addicted to Law & Order. I hate going even a day without watching a least one episode. Three of our cable channels play reruns and still sometimes when I want to watch it isn't on!! I do have a few of the seasons on DVD but it is just not the same. I can usually tell in the first few seconds if I have already seen that episode or not. And even if I have seen it before, I watch it again. I just love the DUN-DUN sound they use.

My co-worker laugh at me when I talk about Bobby, Olivia, Elliot and everyone else like they are real. Aren't they? I mean I do visit with them sometimes many times a day. And the crimes--they are real too!!!

I am upset though, when I get home from work at 6:30 in the morning IT is on!! Why?? They know that I am tired and need to get to bed! I only have a limited amount of time to sleep but I guess crime can not always wait!

I do not need or want help--only understanding--about my addition. If you would get to know the Captain, the District Attorney and his assistant and all of the rest, you would understand too!

2 comments:

  1. I like this show too but hardly ever seem to find it on. I think maybe Wednesday night at 8pm!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was on maturnity leave and up feeding Faith at all times in the night it was on channel 36 (cable).

    ReplyDelete