Saturday, January 16, 2010

They are on their way.

Mom and Dad left for Texas today!!! I am happy that they were finally able to go but----I HATE when they are gone. I miss them already! I wonder when they are coming home.

This morning the 4 of us got up at 7am to meet Mom and Dad at the local cafe for breakfast before they left. The owner of the cafe (sister #1) was nice enough to open at 7:30 so they could get going alittle earlier, she usually opens at 8.
James, Jayne, Mike, Dan, Jenna, Roger, Josh, Mom, Dad, Emers, Meggz, Tibby and myself all enjoyed breakfast and visiting some before Mom, Dad, Dan and Jayne took off at about 9am for their trip south. Dad called this afternoon with a question for me. That was his excuse anyway--I think it was because he already missed me too.

How did I spend my day? Took a nap, helped cut firewood and baked cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment