Monday, December 28, 2009

Want or Need???

A few weeks before my birthday, Tibby asked me what I wanted for my birthday and for Christmas--Key word was wanted. I said my usual stuff like-for you to love me forever, the girls to never fight...etc. After him asking a few more times, I finally gave him a few ideas. More perfume. He said that would not work out because he would not be going to St. Cloud. New comforter set for our bed. He said, how many do you need! Yes, I have a few and I do not NEED another one but I WANT another one. I usually never buy or ask for things that I can get by with out but I really did want a new comforter. And I got one!!! And I love it!!! Good choice Tibby, you once again spoiled me!!

The monkey blanket under my snowball was Meggz gift to Tibby.

No comments:

Post a Comment