Thursday, December 10, 2009

No more popcorn.

Popcorn season is over for us. Or should I say--basketball season! Meggz got really, really upset and left the bench. Even though she would like to tell the coach what she thinks of him, I do not think she would have the guts to do it. She was mad, upset, crying, pissed, and the list goes on. She wanted to quit but at the same time did not want to.

So half way into the first half of the game--we, including gma, packed up and left. As we were getting into the blazer Emers says, "Does this mean that I'm done too?" Yes, we left her quit too.

Sooooooooooooo........here are some of the pictures I took last night, that I was so proud of, using my new camera. We were going to use some for our Christmas card. Now I don't know what I'll do.


1 comment:

  1. oh no what happen? Hope the girls are ok.. these are geat pictures.

    ReplyDelete