Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Picture this.....

As you already know it is very cold out side. That means it is cold in our room above the garage. This is the room that Tibby uses as his "MANrfacturing room" for our shop. Here is the story....

I am in the kitchen doing supper dishes. Tibby walks in and says, "Do I have any slippers?" Wow--that shocked me. I never thought I'd hear him ask for slippers. I responded with, "I have known you for years and you have never had slippers!" He then explained that the floor was cold in his MANrfacturing room and he did not want to wear his shoes up there. That sounded logically (but weird) to me so I told him that my Mickey Mouse slippers were way too big for me so they might fit him. As he left the kitchen I followed. He went directly into our bedroom and put on my baby blue, somewhat fuzzy, Mickey Mouse slippers!!

Now what was really funny was Meggz reaction. She had been in the bathroom,not hearing our conversation, and came out at the same time as Tibby did from our room. She looked down at his feet and said, "So, are you the Mom of the house now or what?"
OMG did I ever laugh. I hope you find this as funny as we did.

Picture it--Tibby is now upstairs "sewing" wearing my Mickey Mouse slippers.

1 comment:

  1. I really dislike this cold stuff. Its days like these I miss having carpet. Our house has been super cold so we put plastic on our windows. Not real pretty but gotta do what ya gotta do to keep the cold out.

    ReplyDelete