Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa woke me up.

Last night I worked and then when to the Cancer Center with gpa, gma and sister #1. Since I did not have any sleep, while gpa was in having some kinda test I was going to lay in a waiting room chair and sleep. Gma went in with gpa and I thought sister #1 was going to watch out for me while I slept. No, she did not!!! I woke up a few times to see her on her phone, watching TV, and at one point she was gone shopping at the book fair in the lobby. Not much of a babysitter. Then, while I was in a deep sleep I was woken by a strangers voice!!! I opened my eyes and it was Santa Clause looking at me!!! I was really sleepy and don't remember what he said but sister #1 said he asked me if he scared me. He was kind enough to leave me a piece of candy on the arm of the chair. When I woke up when gpa was done I got to enjoy the chocolate Santa left me and it was yummy. I wonder if he will leave me more on Christmas Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment