Saturday, November 7, 2009

Homework update

No-I did not yell at Emer's teacher. I would have liked to but since I know how the "system" works I knew that it would only make matters worse. After a nice, calm, 30 minute meeting of telling the teacher I did not feel he was being fair in his discipline we decided he would think about it for awhile and let Emers know what his decision would be. The next day he told her that she could write a one page paper on how a bill becomes a law to earn back half of the points that she lost. This would bring her grade back up in the B range. She was satisfied with this and has already written the paper. Now the other girl that was also 'cheating' is not real happy because she also has to write the paper but doesn't want to because she really doesn't care about her grades--how do you keep everyone happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment