Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Basketball

The girls started basketball this week. So that means sore muscles. Oddly, last night Emers smelled a bit like ICYHOT. It will be very interesting watching the girls play on the same team. At home we have a really nice basketball backboard and a cemented driveway complete with free throw lines. Does it get used much? No. You would think that the girls would enjoy playing one-on-one. No. You would think that the girls would enjoy shooting on such a nice driveway. No. Every once in awhile we talk them into (make them) practice shooting. Does it last long? No. Every once in awhile we talk them into (threaten) playing one-on-one. Does it last long? No. It usually ends up with one stomping into the house, slamming a door, and complaining that the other one passes too hard. I really love my girls but do they really think that the other team is going to 'play nice'? I really love my girls but sometimes I wish that I would have taught them how to sometimes be a bully!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment