Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend

I worked the weekend--that means Friday and Saturday nights. Saturday afternoon I woke up to the girls' cousin, Blondie, being here. She is always good to have around cuz she keeps the girls busy. The 5 of us, along with Gpa and Gma, went to Alex for supper and of course--Menards. Tibby needed a snow shovel. I don't know why--no snow is on the way. Blondie stayed over night at our house. On Sunday AM while I slept Tibby made the girls, including Blondie, help with firewood. Poor Blondie!!! Sunday afternoon Blondie dad came and picked her up and then the girls and I along with Gma went to St. C shopping. Emers only likes to only shop at the big mall. Did some Christmas shopping and head back home. Busy, busy weekend and my house and laundry pile shows it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment