Thursday, May 20, 2010

still nothing...........

Still nothing much new and exciting in our family.

Tibby had another job offer the other day. The owner of the Whoopee asked him if he was interested in cooking part-time there. He already makes more an hour at the Double Eagle and the Whoopee will pay him almost as much as I make--that sucks for me!

Meggz had her sport banquet last night. Once again my butt go tired, we had to sit there for 3.5 hours. She did letter in softball so she was happy about that.

Emers did not have to get physical with THAT girl at school, but she did tell her she was a bitch. Yes, Emers finally told her off and now the girl seems kinda scared of Emers.

Me. I have already did 3 of my 6 nights of training for TMA at work. Lot easier work on my back. I did get the results back on my MRI--bone spurs in my neck! And here I always thought that you were the pain in my neck, hehehehe. I don't go back to the doctor until the middle of June, so I don't know what the next plan is.

I hope you lead a more exciting life than I do.........

No comments:

Post a Comment