Friday, May 14, 2010

Nothing

I have nothing to blog about but since I have people bugging me to blog, here it is.
Nothing exciting has been happening lately. Work and sleep seems to be what I do. I am done with school and will start training at work as a TMA on Sunday night.

Tibby really enjoys his part-time job cooking at the Double Eagle. It is hard for the girls and I to eat supper at home when we know his is cooking there.

Meggz is getting kinda upset with all the rain lately. She says that softball season is boring this year cuz it is always cancelled.

Emers is getting kinda upset with a girl at school. Yesterday she asked if it was OK if she told this girl off. When I told her she should, she said, "What if it gets physical?" Oh Boy! That would be fun to see!

So......there you go. I updated my blog. Hopefully I will come up with something exciting soon to talk to you about.

No comments:

Post a Comment