Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I got a job!!!

I just got off the phone with the care center here in town. They offered and I accepted a job. I am hoping that this is a more 'caring' care center than the one I had just worked at.

If you need any 'insider' tips on care centers before you place a loved one there--rememeber to ask someone that has worked in long term care first. Not all of them are as good as they look.

Anyway, it will be good to be employeed again and so close to home. This means that I can even walk the few blocks, if I feel like it. Just think of the gas money I'll save!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you got a job! I gave up on looking. I applied for 4 and nobody even called me. I even called a couple of them to see if they reviewed my application. Oh well. I will sit and wait longer for daycare kids. What hours will you be working?

    ReplyDelete