Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MOTHER U NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!

Hey this is Meggz. i have been telling mom that she needs to get her blog updated but as u can tell she has not done so....My cousin amy has told me that i should update it for mom...so here i am telling you about our summer.

June: Emers had her 15th birthday and got her permit.
I had my Senior pics taken and they look amazing and is hard to pick
the ones we want to order
july: cant remember anything important other than faiths first birthday
August: Grandpa had surgery
BIG FAMILY GRAUGE SALE (never seen so many baby clothes owned by two people)
This weekend we have a Family reunion to go to =] can not wait

Anything i may have missed was we expanded our store and went camping.

As for the school year i am a senior and excited but yet sad at the sametime i will be playing softball again...my plans when i am done with high school are to maybe go up to wadena tech. for cosmotology....or my other plan was to go somewhere for photography but i kinda wanna stay close to home. so wadena better be ready for me if i get accepted. as for emers she is a sophmore and plans to be in track this year.

1 comment: