Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nothing to do?


This is our neighbor. The one that has irritated us for years. When Emers was in first or second grade she named him 'Ron the Frog'. When Tibby gets really mad he calls him 'the Frog Fart'. What does he do all day---------nothing. This is the place that you will usually find him at, sunning himself in his driveway.

He does go for bike rides out past Gma and Gpa's farm, around to Eagle Bend and back. He also walks to pick up cans. I guess he hasn't figured out yet that most trash along the roads are now PLASTIC!

He does venture across the road to our house. When he does I don't know, but I think he sometimes burns his junk in our outdoor burner. I guess I could come up with better names than Frog Fart!

Sorry this isn't a very good picture but it is as close as Emers wanted to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment