Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bourbon Street Masqureade Prom 2010

Well as you all know Mom has not updated her for awhile. So I (Meggz) thought i would being this page is about my special night which was PROM and it was a blast here is how my day went:
9:00 wake up and get ready to go and get my hair done and get the flowers
10:50 went to go and get flowers and this is how they look the day after prom
11:10 got my hair done
12:00 mom did my make up
12:15 got my dress on and took pics outside with Emers
12:30 went to go and get my prom date (we are just friends)
12:40 got out to grandpa and grandma's house and some of my family members were there.
1:30 went back to my dates house for more pics
3:00 meet one of his friends and her date at D Micheal B's
4:15 left alex
5:10 got to school and then got pics taken and sat around for 2 hours and talked to my friends
7:30 was grandmarch and cousin A and 2 of her kids came and Aunty R R came and so did grandma
after grandmarch we had the dance until 11 and then post prom party from 12 am to 4 am. but i could not leave until mom and dad were done cleaning up.
here are some pics =]

2 comments:

  1. All right where are those pictures. I'm not seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah where are they??
    I think I got a couple good ones I will get you copies but it might take awhile.

    ReplyDelete