Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Meggz


Meggz turned 17 yesterday! That means the 17 years ago I woke up early in the morning and did not know if my water broke or if I had peed the bed. When I told this to Tibby he told me to 'get the hell out of bed!' My contractions did not start until on the way to the hospital. We spend the day waiting for Meggz to show up. We went through 2 shifts of doctors and 12 hours after my water broke she showed up! I should have known then that she would be poky. During the most busy time of the labor the phone rang in the room. It was my oldest sister wondering what was going on. I think we probably called her back later. Tibby spent the night at the hospital with us and we ordered pizza for a late supper and had it delivered to the room. What a day!!!

So yesterday Meggz got to pick what she wanted for supper--pizza. After supper, we went home and she opened her presents for Emers, Tibby and I. Then we had a very plain birthday cake that we had gotten at Walmart. Her 'real' party with be when Gpa and Gma get home from Texas. This Sunday afternoon we are going to Alex bowling and for supper with some of her friends.

LOVE YOU MEGGZ!!!! Like I have said, you were worth the pain! But remember--I AM the boss because I have the scars to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment